Anita Strumpe-Novikov, attorney at law
Employed lawyer of Grüne & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
- Studied law at the Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg
Degree: First State Examination in Law
- Legal clerkship at the district court of Würzburg
Degree: Second State Examination in Law, Assessor Jur.
- Würzburg District Court
- Würzburg public prosecutor’s office
- Kitzingen District Office / Würzburg Administrative Court
- Law firm work in Würzburg
- German Embassy in Moscow
- Admitted to the bar by the Bavarian State Ministry of Justice
Since the beginning of her practice as an attorney-at-law, the focus of her activities has been in the field of social and family law. It provides legal services in German, Russian and Latvian languages.