Günter Grüne, Attorney at Law
Partner of Grüne & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
- Born in Schweinfurt, Germany, general university entrance qualification there
- Law studies at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg
Degree: First State Examination in Law, Diplom-Jurist Univ.
- Legal clerkship at the district court of Schweinfurt
Degree: Second State Examination in Law, Assessor Jur.
- Schweinfurt District Court
- Schweinfurt public prosecutor’s office
- Schweinfurt District Office
- Lawyer Norman Jacob, Würzburg
- Schaeffler AG, Schweinfurt, Legal Department
- OLG Bamberg, Civil Senate
- Admitted to the bar by the Bavarian State Ministry of Justice
- Award of the title of specialist lawyer for traffic law (Applicable legal regulations: Federal Lawyers’ Act – BRAO, Specialist Lawyers’ Act – FAO. Can be viewed, for example, at: www.brak.de).
Since starting his practice as a lawyer, the main focus of attorney Günter Grüne’s activities has been in the field of road traffic law in the broadest sense.
Attorney Günter Grüne is a specialist attorney for traffic law and a member of the traffic law working group of the German Bar Association.